Tree eco favors are "Growing Memories" of your Wedding day. Give the strength of a tree as favors and create greener tomorrows. Your guests will remember your wedding day forever when they plant a tree and watch it grow year after year.
These are wonderful fall and winter wedding favors, grow indoors for up to 1 year in starter pot.
This nature inspired eco-friendly tree wedding favor is created with recycled paper. The card is the image of handmade paper and personalized with your message. A terra cotta clay or bio pot is nestled inside the box with a soil pellet and your choice of tree seed packet.
Wedding Favors, tree seed is a meaningful gift that will last forever.
Choose Seed: Blue Spruce, Douglas fir, Paper Birch (northern trees) or Loblolly pine or Black Pine (southern trees) for a wonder living gift that will last a lifetime. Check out resource page for more information
Poem Included on inside cover: "He who plants a tree, plants a hope."— Lucy Larcom
Seed Kit Information
When ordering choose:
- Names / text & date for personalization
Choose raffia ribbon color
Choose bio or clay pots ( clay pots additional $.79 ea)
- Choose thank you message
1. Wedding: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds to commemorate our new beginning.
2. Other Occasions: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds for a greener tomorrow.
3. Shower Message: Thank you for sharing this special day. Please plant these seeds to create a garden of lasting memories.
Add accents if you wish
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Tree Seed in packet (2 x 2") hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with tree graphic
- Thank you message
- Poem: "He who plants a tree, plants a hope."— Lucy Larcom
- Growing instructions
- Bio or Terra Cotta Clay pot ( clay pots additional $.75 each)
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (2.8 x 3.5") box
- Your choice of raffia ribbon (purple, oatmeal, yellow, raspberry pink, royal blue, terra cotta salmon, emerald green or forest green)
- Assembly available. additional charges apply and delivery 7-10 days prior to your event date.
Storage: Seed needs to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly no more than 5 days prior to your event.