Love-in-a Mist flower favors ,seeds of Love is a pretty plant with a romantic name, symbolizing eternity, a union without end. A perfect seed wedding favors all year round this a a guest favorite on your Wedding Day.
There is no better way to thank you guests than with Love-in-a-Mist Seed, the "growing memories" of your Wedding celebration will last as your gardens flourish with the love-in-a-mist flower seeds year after year. Perfect gifts from the bride and groom for lasting memories and beautiful blooming flowers with gorgeous blue and purple petals of unique ground cover.
This "green" gift is made entirely from recycled materials. The card is personalized with your names & date. A clay terra cotta or bio pot is nestled inside the box with a peat pellet and wedding favor seeds in packet.
With lacy foliage and charming flowers this is an attractive ornamental flower. Once established they will readily self-seed each year. Flowers in shades of white and light blue produce this amazing ground cover year after year creating lasting long beyond your day.
When ordering choose:
- Names / text & date for personalization
Choose ribbon color
Choose bio pot or clay pot ( clay pots additional $.79 each)
- Choose thank you message
o 1. Wedding: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds to commemorate our new beginning.
o 2. Other Occasions: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds for a greener tomorrow.
3. Showers: Thank you for sharing this special day. Please plant these seeds to create a garden of lasting memories.
Add accents if you wish.
Love-in-a-Mist Flower Seed * indoor and outdoor growing
Love in a Mist comes into bloom very quickly and will linger in your garden from June through August. This annual flowering plant loves full sun and well drained soil. The flowers measure 1.5” in diameter, and are white, periwinkle blue and shades of lavender.
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Love-in-a-Mist seeds in packet (2 x 2") hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with flower bouquet graphic
- Thank you message
- Poem A flower touches everyone's heart"— Georgia O'Keefe
- Growing instructions
- Clay terra cotta pot or bio pot ( clay pots additional $.79 each)
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (2.8 x 3.5") box
- Your choice of raffia ribbon (oatmeal, yellow, pink, royal blue, purple, lavender, terra cotta emerald or forest green)
- Assembly required . Assembly available additional charges apply , delivery 7 days prior to event date.
Storage: Seed to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly 5 days before your event date.