Thanks a Bunch with daisy wedding favors, give your guests a green gift that lives long after the day symbolizing eternal beauty and innocence , daisies are a wedding favorite. He loves me, he loves me not, He loves me, we tied the knot! Give your guests daisy seed kit with everything they need to grow plants as wedding favors.
There's reason behind the old saying, "fresh as a daisy."
Because when brides of all ages want to express the youthful side of love, nothing beats the daisy in all its guises: the traditional Shasta, with its echoes of nostalgia and innocence. Give Daisy seed wedding favors for a lasting rememberance and a touch of "green" to your wedding day.
Thanks a Bunch with daisy wedding favors, give your guests a green gift that lives long after the day symbolizing eternal beauty and innocence , daisies are a wedding favorite. He loves me, he loves me not, He loves me, we tied the knot!
Nature Inspired Favors for Weddings - This earth-friendly favor is created from nature starting with Shasta daisy flower seeds. Accented with a terra cotta or bio pot, recycled paper box and original card this is a stunning reception table decoration. Finished with your choice of brilliant raffia ribbon. Amazing for summer weddings and a special favorite for baby showers.
Seed Kit Information
When ordering choose:
- Names / text & date for personalization
Choose ribbon color
Choose Bio or Clay pots ( clay pots additional $.75 additional each)
- Choose thank you message
A. 1. Wedding: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds to commemorate our new beginning.
2. Other Occasions: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds for a greener tomorrow.
3. Shower Message: Thank you for sharing this special day. Please plant these seeds to create a garden of lasting memories.
B. Choose Poem: 1. Wedding: He loves me, he loves me not…he loves me, we tied the knot.
2. Bridal Showers & Other Occasions: “A flower touches everyone’s heart.”
3. Baby Showers: Soon to be a special time of lullabies and nursery rhymes.
Shasta Daisy Flower Seed
"He loves me, he loves me not..." symbolizing innocence, this classic perennial is a garden favorite. The daisy blooms in the late spring through summer and grows to 3' in height.
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Shasta Daisy seeds in packet (2 x 2") - hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with daisy flower graphic
- Thank you message
Poem: Choice: 1. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me ,we tied the knot.
or 2."A flower touches everyone's heart."
- Growing instructions
- Bio or Clay terra cotta pot ($.79ea additional)
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (3x3x3") box
Your choice of raffia ribbon (oatmeal, yellow, pink, royal blue , emeral green, forest green, purple, lavender, terra cotta) Assembly required. Add assembly additional charges apply.( delivery 7-10 prior to your event date)
Storage: Seed to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed until assembly 5 days prior to your event.
People who buy this also buy: