Plant a Memory Garden with this thoughtful gift of seeds . The decorative Cross memento is planted completely, it will grow and blossom into beautiful forget-me-not flowers— a lovely keepsake that is a memorable tribute to your loved one.
Each is printed with your Loved One's name, a choice of memorial verse/memorial poem can be added . Plant a living garden with an original Cross plantable gift of green, each keepsake Cross is crafted with care in shades of blue and green on white. Share your memories with your guests by giving a special remembrance gift.
All Cross adornments are crafted individually, by-hand, using 100% recycled cotton fiber, fresh flower petals and forget-me-not seeds. Plant it and they will grow!
These meaningful gifts can be mailed with thank you notes or to special friends and family as a remembrance of your loved one that will grow forever. Add an envelope , they need to be mailed by hand due to the delicate nature of the ornament.
Please plant this heart In Loving Memory of.
*Rush Orders, 5 business days, choose rush at check out or contact us.
- Additional Charges apply.
Contact us: 888-315-7333 . Sheila, Robin, Amy
When Ordering Choose:
- Name of Loved One and dates
- Choose to add poem from list below questions email us: email@example.com
There are in the end three things that last; faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to harvest... - Ecclesiatstes
- Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, Your spirit lives within us, forever in our hearts.
- " He who plants a tree, plants a hope..." - Lucy Larcom
- " A flower touches everyone's heart." Georgia
- Thank you In moments of sorrow, it is family and friends who bring love and peace.
- Custom Message: custom poemsadditional charges please contact us by phone 888-315-7333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional : In Memoriam Verse Suggestions
Forget-Me-Not Flower Seed
* indoor and outdoor growing The tiny blue spring blossoms or the Forget-me-not, make this old fashioned biennial an all time favorite. What a thoughtful way to remember your loved one, than the emergence of flowers in your garden each spring.
Tips on Planting Forget-get-me-not flowers: Video
Included in Favor package:
- -Plantable forget-me-not seeded handmade paper Cross approx. 2 1/2 x 2 "
- -Personalization, growing instructions on translucent paper ( 31/4 x 3 1/4"), poem can be added.
- -Made from 100% organic handmade paper, flower petals and forget-me-not seeds.
- -Clear re-sealable sleeve included.
- -Assembly required or add assembly for an additional cost
Storage: Seeded shape need to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the seed viability and assembled no more than 5 days prior to your event date.