The perfect party favors to thank your staff and celebrate the season with a "green" flare. Celebrate your business year, say thank you .
This customized, thank you gift is perfect give away all year round, grow memories of your business or thank vendors for their support, volunteers for their contribution or for openings or annual parties.
Choose a tree to fit your climate and do something good for your company and the environment.
Northern Trees: Blue Spruce, Birch
Southern Trees: Loblolly Pine or Black Pine
This nature inspired "green" gift is a wonderful christmas favor,created with recycled paper. The card is the image of handmade paper and personalized with your message. A terra cotta clay pot is nestled inside the box with a soil pellet and tree seed packet.
Choose Seed: Blue Spruce, Douglas fir, Paper Birch, Honey Locust, Loblolly Pine or Black Pine for a wonder living gift that will last a lifetime.
Poem Included on inside cover: "He who plants a tree, plants a hope."— Lucy Larcom
The perfect party give aways to thank your staff with a "green" flare. Celebrate your business year, say thank you .
Growing zones 4-6 SEE Map
When ordering choose:
- Text for personalization
- Choose raffia ribbon color
- Choose thank you message:
1. Customize: 2 lines with your own message on front and back of the card / $35.00 fee for Logo. * Added when order is processed in house: send to firstname.lastname@example.org 300dpi, jpeg.
2. Standard Message: Thank you for helping us grow. Please plant this tree for a greener tomorrow. ( back of card)
- Add accents if you wish
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Tree Seed in packet (2 x 2") - hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with tree graphic
- Thank you message
- Poem: "He who plants a tree, plants a hope."— Lucy Larcom
- Growing instructions
- Choose Bio Pot or Terra Cotta clay pot ( clay pot additional $.79)
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (3 x 3") box
- Your choice of raffia ribbon (oatmeal, festive, terra cotta salmon, purple, yellow, pink, royal blue or forest green)
- Assembly required or add assembly , additional charges apply see options.
Storage: Seed needs to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly no more than 5 days prior to your event.
People who buy this also buy: