Let your reception tables be breathtakinglu colorful with these decorative Fushia Pink wedding seed favors. Present your guests with the natural beauty of an eco-friendly, personalized seed favors for a stunning pink wedding theme.
Attractive receptions table decorations these will create memories of your wedding day for years to come!
Your wedding guests will plant gardens of memories with these unique , elegant fushia seed keepsakes. The unique, stunning pink color makes them pop , a breathtaking wedding reception table decoration. Give flower favors a lasting reminder of the love that brought you two together on your special day.
To complete the elegant look finish the cherry blossom favors with organza ribbon . Any seed any tiime of year these are incredible versatile guest gifts.
A personalized guest wedding gift & thank you message create "growing memories",your guests will love this unique gift that lasts long beyond the day.
Size: 3 x 3"
Thank You Message:
Thank you for sharing this special day. Please plant these seeds to create a garden of lasting memories.
Secret Seed Garden:
The corners are folded like a box and the seed packet is secretly place inside for your guests to discover.
- These unique favors consist of one color/design paper a personalized imprinted translucent paper piece, and the seed packet
Included in this seed favor Package:
- -Flower, tree or herb seeds are packaged in a 2 x 2" hermetically sealed foil pouch to preserve freshness. Seed packets have a shelf life of 3-6 months if stored in your refrigerator.
- - Seed favors come with instructions for assembly and finished sample.
- - Growing instructions and thank you message are on inside (assembly required)
- -Personalization on Vellum with thank you message
- -Growing instructions on inside
- -Assembly required
Storage: Seed to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly no more than 5 days prior to your event. Assembled favors stored in a cool, dry area.
See Resource page for more seed species information