The Fall is one of the most popular Wedding Seasons in the past 10 years. Grow Memories with Seed & Tree Favors , meaningful guest gifts.
Some Ideas for Wedding Guest Gifts with Seeds for Incredible Wedding Décor.
Grow Memories with Pumpkin Wedding Favors
Sunshine Cream for Rustic Wedding Favors
Blue Breezy Leaves for Fall in Love Wedding Favors
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
- Did you know that trees are the longest living organisms on earth?
One (a single) tree produces up to 260 pounds of oxygen a year. That is more than enough to supply oxygen to a family of four people. Make that a few thousand trees, and you’ve got an oxygen supply for a whole town
· Over the course of 50 years, a single tree can generate $31,250 of oxygen, provide $62,000 worth of air pollution control, recycle $37,500 worth of water, and control $31,500 worth of soil erosion.
Going Green with trees is an inspiring way to make your wedding day unforgettable and share with your friends and family just how easy, fun, & beautiful a sustainable lifestyle can be.
- 1 . Give guests the greenest favor of all: live tree saplings!
- 2. Tree seed in eco-box kits are versatile favors made with recycled card stock with your choice of 6 tree seeds that will grow in at least one US climatic zones.
- 3. Earth friendly tree seed packets wedding favors in recycled papers with complete growing instructions are amazing in a variety of colors & designs.
- 4. Tree seed embedded in biodegradable handmade paper tree cards are incredibly unique gifts, 100% plantable these are extremely “green”.
- 5. Go the natural route with Tree Centerpieces. Grow your own or visit a local nursery for a 3-4 year old mini-evergreen tree, in a decorative pot these are powerful “green” symbols of a sustainable lifestyle.
- 6. Plant tree Place card favors, combine tree seed favors with place cards, decorate reception tables with tree seed favor ornaments on tree branch centerpieces accompanied by your guest’s names.
- 7. “Fall in Love” tree seed favors. Personalized with your names and wedding date these eco-friendly seed wedding packet favors are a favourite for earth-conscious couples.
- 8. Decorate your reception venue with rented live trees from a local nursery or garden center. What a socially conscious way to support local business and bring the outdoors in any time of year.
- 9. Hanging tree favors/Place card seating with a crafty branch decoration. Outside the reception area hang your place cards/seed favors on a small tree with invisible thread and create an opportunity for fun finding their names on the cards with their table numbers.
- 10. Place an eco-friendly tree seed favor in a terra cotta pot at each guest’s table setting. Decorate the pot to complement your colors or style. Guests can take the seeds home and plant them in the pots.
Plant a “green” wedding favor and your wedding day memories will last a lifetime!
By Sheila Sheffield, Plant a Memory for a greener tomorrow!
Say it With Flowers
Although summer is the season most famed for the variety of its wedding flowers, there are still plenty of incredible options for flowers if you choose to have a rustic-style autumnal wedding. Fiddle fern has a wonderful rustic charm, and looks incredible teamed with rust and orange flowers. Alternatively you can opt for thistles for a natural feel or orange calla lilies if you want something very bright. Incorporate plenty of leaves and greenery to give the effect of bringing the outside in, and let nature be the driving force of your rustic autumnal wedding. It will look so effective, and will have people talking for months afterwards!
Wedding Favor Ideas
The incredible variety of options available for rustic fall wedding favors is almost endless. We love the idea of evergreen favors: write a personalized message to each guest and they can then plant the card and grow a beautiful tree to honor your special day. Alternatively, if you want something a little more colorful, why not try Iris flower bulbs which have a beautiful color and can be presented in either gift boxes or miniature burlap sacks. You can extend this favour into your theme, as burlap could be used to make napkin rings, be incorporated into your table centerpieces, and you could even use burlap table clothes if you want a really rustic-looking occasion. And don’t forget the power of herbs: they make amazing favors as well as adding wonderful fragrance to bouquets and floral displays.
September 17, 2013,
By Julie MacArthur.
Celebrate the fall season by decorating your reception venue with pumpkins and seasonal flowers: you could even hollow out pumpkins and fill them with flowers to make table centerpieces that will be a real talking point.
Pumpkins are the perfect decorations for rustic fall weddings. Rather than flower baskets, why not have your younger flower girls carry Halloween pumpkins down the aisle at your wedding ceremony: you can fill the pumpkins with traditional petals, or even use Halloween candy if you want something unusual that will really catch your guests by surprise!
Pumpkins will also great color inspiration for the younger members of your wedding party: flower girls and ring bearers will look wonderful accessorized with rich orange ribbons and bow ties. And if that just isn’t enough pumpkin for you, think of all the pumpkin recipes you could incorporate into your wedding food: pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, you could even have a pumpkin flavoured wedding cake if you want to keep your menu choices seasonal!
By Julie MacArthur.