Thank your guests for attending the most important day of your life is with the perfect wedding favor – and if you’re having a beach theme wedding or destination wedding, these unique favors are a great way to say “Thanks!” . For a Touch of Rustic, these original seed favors create wonderful memories of your Wedding Day when the seeds grow year after year.
These sea shell wedding favor design is perfect for beachand island weddings. It depicts our natural world in a beautiful garden of sea shells. The romance of the sea is always with us. Couple this delicate cover with the symbolic growing of seeds for a natural touch. Your guests will appreciate this thoughtful touch of unique beauty on your wedding day.For a touch of the sea these beautiful artist rendered watercolored shells are the perfect guest gift for beach weddings. Paired with garden mix they will grow memories of your wedding day for years to come, for a touch of green weddings a lasting memento .
Size: 3 x 3"
Thank You Message:
Thank you for sharing this special day. Please plant these seeds to create a garden of lasting memories.
Secret Seed Garden:
The corners are folded like a box and the seed packet is secretly place inside for your guests to discover.
- These unique favors consist of one color/design paper a personalized imprinted translucent paper piece, and the seed packet
Included in this seed favor Package:
- Flower, tree or herb seeds are packaged in a 2 x 2" hermetically sealed foil pouch to preserve freshness. Seed packets have a shelf life of 3-6 months if stored in your refrigerator.
- - Seed favors come with instructions for assembly and finished sample.
- - Growing instructions and thank you message are on inside (assembly required)
- Personalization on Vellum with thank you message
- Growing instructions on inside
Storage:Seed to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly no more than 5 days prior to your event. Assembled favors stored in a cool, dry area.
See Resource page for more seed species information