In planting a tree with these seeds, you are giving the gift of life back to the earth. This can be a most honorable and appropriate gift of remembrance. Plant a Memory Tree with this kit all year round indoors or out. Move the seeds
A vibrant, beautiful tree benefits everyone... now and for future generations to come. For this reason, a tree provides a wonderful symbol of the continuance of life while benefiting the earth
Give a tree seed kit and create a special memorial gift for your friends and family to express your feeling for the loss of your Loved One in a unique and natural way. Trees symbolize enduring strength and last a lifetime , for all to share your treasured memories as the tree grows with life .
Rush Orders, 5 business days, choose rush at check out or contact us.
- Additional Charges apply.
Contact us: 888-315-7333 . Sheila, Robin, Amy
Choose a tree to fit your climate and do something good for your company and the environment.
Northern Trees: Blue Spruce, Birch or Honey Locust
Southern Trees: Loblolly Pine or Black Pine
Nature Inspired Seed Gift Favors - This "green" gift is made entirely from recycled materials. The card is personalized with your loved one's name & dates. A bio pot is nestled inside the box with a soil pellet and finished with decorative oatmeal raffia ribbon.
Poem Included on inside cover: "He who plants a tree, plants a hope."— Lucy Larcom
Growing zones 4-6 SEE Map.
Message on Back: Please plant these seeds in Loving Memory
These meaningful gifts can be mailed with thank you notes or to special friends and family as a remembrance of your loved one that will grow forever.
When Ordering :
- Name of Loved One and dates
Choose to add poem:
Custom poems may incurr additional charges please contact us by phone 888-315-7333 or email: email@example.com
There are in the end three things that last; faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to harvest. - Ecclesiatstes
- Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, Your spirit lives within us, forever in our hearts.
- " He who plants a tree, plants a hope..." - Lucy Larcom
- " A flower touches everyone's heart." Georgia
- Thank you In moments of sorrow, it is family and griends who bring love and peace.
- Custom Message: custom poems $.40 each please contact us by phone 888-315-7333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Additonal: In Memoriam Verse Suggestions
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Your choice of tree seed in packet (2 x 2") hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with flower bouquet graphic
- Poem: "He who plants a tree, plants a hope..."— Lucy Larcom
- Growing instructions
- Bio pot
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (2.8 x 3.5") box
- Oatmeal raffia ribbon
- Assembly is required, it is available additional charges apply.
Seed Storage: Please store seed in refrigerator or cool, dry area prior to favor assembly no more than 5 days before your event, then a cool, dry area for the assembled favors.
*Seed Kits are priced for single gifts and thank you gifts with discounted pricing for higher quantities. The kits are available in any quantites please contact us if you quantity is not listed we can adjust.