In Memoriam Verses
1. In our home she is fondly remembered, Sweet memories cling to her name. Those who loved her in life sincerely, Still love her in death just the same.
2. And while she lives in peaceful sleep Her memory we shall always keep.
3. In my heart your memory lingers, Always tender, fond and true;There is not a day, dear mother, I do not think of you.
4. Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, Your spirit lives within us, forever in our hearts.
5. Forever in our hearts.
6. We are sad within our memory, Lonely are our hearts today; For the one we loved so dearly Has forever been called away. We think of her (him) in silence, No eye may see us weep; But many silent tears are shed When other are asleep.
7. There's a very special garden Where trees of memory grow, nurtured by the kindness and concern that good friends show.
8. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. A time to be born, a time to die; a time to plant and a time to pluck that which is planted; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to morurn, and time to dance; Atime to get, and a time to lose; A time to keep and a time to cast away; A time to love, and a time to hate; A time of war, and a time of peace. - Ecclesiates 3:1-8
9. They that love beyond the world Cannot be separated by it. Death is but crossing the world, As freinds do the seas; They live in one another still. - William Penn
10. Life is eternal; and love is immortal; And death is only a horizon; And a horizon is nothing Save the limit of our sight.- Rossiter Worthington Raymond
11. ...Grieve not, nor speak of me whit tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you... I love dyou so - 'twas Heaven here with you. - Isla Paschall Richardson
12. There are in the end three things that last; faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.
13. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to harvest. - Ecclesiatstes
14. Thank you In moments of sorrow, it is family and friends who bring love and peace.
15. If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. Winnie the Pooh.