Living Tributes for Lasting Memories.Tree planting makes a lasting natural memorial gift, express your sympathy for the loss of a loved one by planting a tree In Loving Memory. The strenth of a tree is everlasting, symbolic, and will grow bigger every year with memories of times shared
Blue Spruce Evergreen is is one of America's favorite landscape trees, this evergreen has sweet smelling blue-green needles and grows to 150' in height. It thrives in most climates in the USA and can live up to 300 Years or more years.Blue Spruce is the seedling we offer all year round. As its name indicates, this tree is noted for its beautiful blue, often silvery, coloring, which makes it one of the most desirable species of evergreen.
The trees are nestled in the eco box where the star cut out is on top of the box, The card is personalized with your loved ones name, date, message, poem and growing instructions on recycled petal paper card and finished with a raffia tie.
The tree in a box is them placed into a beautiful green textrured rib box made from recyclable materials. Wrapped in handmade paper the designer gift box is finished with Oatmeal Raffia Ribbon for a natural green gift.
The Tree Seedlings arrive assembled and ready for planting. Winter planting instructions are included for the appropriate seasons and climates for the US States.
Blue Spruce (Picea pungens glauca)
Move to a permanent spot by the time the tree in 6 years time.
Custom Cards with your Personal Message: Folded size 2 x 2"
Front of Card : Loved One's Name and dates ( 2 lines) ie John F. Miller
1924 - 2012
Third Line on Front of Card: Message of your choice: ie. Forever in our Hearts
Back : Message 1: Please plant this tree In Loving Memory.
Message 2 : (2 lines) Custom message of your choice ie. Poem, Thinking of you in your time of sorrow. John & Mary Jones
Inside of Card: Description of tree & growing instructions & Poem: "He who plants a tree, plants a hope... Lucy Larcom
* Please contact us with any questions. 888-315-7333
Included in Favor package:
- - 8-12" blue spruce seedling (roots need to be wrapped in plastic bag- provided)
- - Personalized imprinted card with personal message ( 2 x 2 ")
- - Poem, " He who plants a tree, plants a hope..."
- - Growing instructions
- - Recycled brown eco gift box (3 x 3 x 2.8" approximately) cut out in top for the tree to stand up
- - Raffia ribbon to finish
- - Textured Rib Box wrapped with Handmade paper and Raffia Ribbon Tie
- - Custom messages
- - We encourage tree planting asap see tree planting tab above for more information.
- - The Tree Gift Arrives Assembled and Ready to Plant
RUSH orders choose rush at check out for 5 business days or contact us. Thank you
*NOT availabe for intenational delivery