Plant a Memory Garden with this thoughtful gift of seeds . The decorative dragonfly memento is planted completely, it will grow and blossom into beautiful forget-me-not flowers— a lovely keepsake that is a memorable tribute to your loved one.
Each is printed with your Loved One's name, a choice of verse/poem can be added . Plant a memorial garden with an original dragonfly gift of green, each keepsake crafted with care in shades of blue and green on white. Share your memories with your guests by giving a special remembrance gift.
All dragonfly adornments are crafted individually, by-hand, using 100% recycled cotton fiber, fresh flower petals and forget-me-not seeds. Plant it and they will grow!
These meaningful gifts can be mailed with thank you notes or to special friends and family as a remembrance of your loved one that will grow forever. Add an envelope , they need to be mailed by hand due to the delicate nature of the ornament.
Rush Orders, 5 business days, choose rush at check out or contact us.
- Additional Charges apply.
Contact us: 888-315-7333 . Sheila, Robin, Amy
Please plant this heart In Loving Memory of.
When Ordering Choose:
- Name of Loved One and dates
- Choose to add poem: custom poems incurr additional charges please contact us 888-315-7333 or email: email@example.com
There are in the end three things that last; faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to harvest. - Ecclesiatstes
- Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, Your spirit lives within us, forever in our hearts.
- " He who plants a tree, plants a hope..." - Lucy Larcom
- " A flower touches everyone's heart." Georgia
- Thank you In moments of sorrow, it is family and friends who bring love and peace.
Custom Message: custom poems ( additional charge)please contact us by phone 888-315-7333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional : In Memoriam Verse Suggestions
Forget-Me-Not Flower Seed
* indoor and outdoor growing The tiny blue spring blossoms or the Forget-me-not, make this old fashioned biennial an all time favorite. What a thoughtful way to remember your loved one, than the emergence of flowers in your garden each spring.
Tips on Planting Forget-get-me-not flowers: Video
Included in Favor package:
- Plantable forget-me-not seeded handmade paper dragonfly approx. 2 1/2 x 2 " diameter
- Personalization, growing instructions on translucent paper ( 31/4 x 3 1/4"), poem can be added.
- Made from 100% organic handmade paper, flower petals and forget-me-not seeds.
- Clear re-sealable sleeve included.
- Assembly required or add assembly for an additional cost
Storage: Seeded shape need to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the seed viability and assembled no more than 5 days prior to your event date.