Plant a Memory Garden with this thoughtful gift of seeds . This decorative bookmark keepsake is planted completely, it will grow and blossom into beautiful wildflowers— a lovely keepsake that is also a beautiful tribute to your loved one.
Each is printed with your Loved One's name, a choice of verse can be added. Each wildflower bookmark is an orginal, embedded with wildflower seeds and flower petals.
Celebrate life by planting seeds, when the flower grow they create be a lasting remembrance of your loved one for years to come. These are wonderful additions to thank you cards for lasting memories of your loved one plant a memory with flowers.
All the adornments are crafted individually, by-hand, using 100% recycled cotton fiber, fresh flower petals and wildflower seeds. Plant it and they will grow! Nature inspired gifts are treasures of the heart.
Each one an original, these unique guest gifts full of wildflowers, are to be planted completely. They are paired with an elegant, frosted paper overlay and finished with a raffia tassel.
Rush Orders, 5 business days, choose rush at check out or contact us.
- Additional Charges apply.
Contact us: 888-315-7333 . Sheila, Robin, Amy
This adaptable combination of perennials will create an everlasting memory of your loved one. Columbine starts to bloom in May, followed closely by Yarrow; they grow to about 2'. Summer warmth brings on the Black-Eyed Susan and Evening Primrose and Queen Anne's Lace, all extremely easy to grow in a wide range of soils. Forget-Me-Not's will grow plentifully anywhere in North America, symbolizing lasting love.
When ordering choose:
Name / text & date for personalization
There are in the end three things that last; faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to harvest. - Ecclesiatstes
- Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, Your spirit lives within us, forever in our hearts.
- " He who plants a tree, plants a hope..." - Lucy Larcom
- " A flower touches everyone's heart." Georgia O'Keefe
- Thank you In moments of sorrow, it is family and friends who bring love and peace.
Custom Message: custom poems incurr additional charges each please contact us by phone 888-315-7333 or email: email@example.com
Additional : In Memoriam Verse Suggestions
- There are in the end three things that last; faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.
Included in plantable seed favor package:
- Plantable handmade wildflower seeded paper bookmark (6 x 2.3")
- Imprinted-personalized vellum overlay
- Poem: option - choose one of ours Free
- Growing instructions
- Raffia tassel
- Clear plastic sleeve, paper ships flat (assembly available)
- Wildflowers: Wildflowers: Columbine, White Clover, Black-eyed- Susan’s, Evening Primrose, Queen Ann's Lace
Storage: Seed needs to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed and assemble no more than 5 days prior to your event date.